BARBOURSVILLE, W.Va. (WOWK) – The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office has identified a man killed in a single-vehicle accident early this morning on Davis Creek Road in Barboursville.
Sheriff Chuck Zirkle says Justin Baisden, 22, of Lincoln County died when his vehicle slid on ice as he was rounding a curve and went off the road into a tree. The accident happened around 6:30 a.m. this morning.
- West Virginia criminal justice reform gaining support from both sides of the aisle
- Details of another VA autopsy show a suspicious pattern
- UPDATE: At least 1 person dead following airplane crash in Taylor County
- West Virginia Senate passes bill to give students college, wage data
- Summary certified for proposed amendment to increase Ohio minimum wage
- West Virginia spring cleanup looking for volunteer groups
- Trump’s defense team presents case against impeachment as Democrats demand Bolton testify
- Court and Virginia streets intersection in Charleston reopened after accident
- Finding Faith: Kentucky inmates baptized with the hope to turn life around
- Nitro mother and daughter attend Grammy Awards after winning WOWK contest