CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) — As many of our viewers know, WOWK was required by the Federal Communications Communication to change frequencies.
This required our viewers who use over-the-air antennas to rescan their TV’s to get the new signal.
Today, WOWK TV went to full power on our new antenna and rescan your televisions one more time.
We think you’ll like what you see…and thank you for your patience.
For detailed descriptions on how to rescan just visit: https://www.wowktv.com/wowkrescan/.
- Hurricane woman transforms sinkhole into ‘wildlife oasis’
- County school systems approve re-entry plans
- KCHD offers free COVID-19 testing
- Governor’s Office looking at COVID-19 outbreaks in southern counties
- 13 News Now webcast, Monday, August 3rd, 2020: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Once Isaias moves out, our weather will warm up again
- Fayette County woman battles end-stage liver disease, looking for donors
- Kanawha County school re-entry plan approved
- Interactive Roster Breakdown: Tight ends
- ‘Serious threat to livestock’ found in Gallia County