CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – The West Virginia State Fire Marshal’s Office has arrested two Kanawha County men in connection with setting a fire at a Putnam County home over the summer.
Ryan Hensley and Jerry King, both 18, were arrested December 5 and charged with first-degree arson and conspiracy in connection with a fire that happened July 30, 2019, at a home in the Poca area of Putnam County.
Both men were taken into custody and arraigned, Hensley is in Western Regional Jail, with his bail set at $25,000. King remains in South Central Region Jail with bail set at $50,000.
- Cabell -Wayne Association of the Blind building damaged by late night fire
- A Kentucky teen has admitted to sexually assaulting four teenage girls after first pleading not guilty
- Boyd County group in need of donations for deployed service members
- More candidates file for West Virginia Governor
- Chief justice, senators sworn in for Trump impeachment
- Kanawha-Charleston Board of Health votes in favor of eliminating indoor vaping in public
- Garnet Career Center Nursing students prepare feast to learn to better care for patients
- Kanawha County Schools Superintendent announces retirement
- New surveillance video of officer involved shooting; Deputies cleared of wrong-doing
- Governor Justice orders U.S. & state flags to be flown at half-staff Saturday to honor fallen firefighter