CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – The West Virginia State Fire Marshal’s Office has arrested two Kanawha County men in connection with setting a fire at a Putnam County home over the summer.
Ryan Hensley and Jerry King, both 18, were arrested December 5 and charged with first-degree arson and conspiracy in connection with a fire that happened July 30, 2019, at a home in the Poca area of Putnam County.
Both men were taken into custody and arraigned, Hensley is in Western Regional Jail, with his bail set at $25,000. King remains in South Central Region Jail with bail set at $50,000.
- Softball life continues for former Buffalo & Marshall grad Ali Burdette
- YWCA offers programs to help domestic violence victims find housing
- One dead after fatal crash in Wood County
- Here’s what classrooms will look like in West Virginia this fall
- Couple graduates from first family treatment court in the state
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- Double sexual assault trial begins for former Marshall student
- Charleston Montessori School switching to outdoor classrooms
- ‘There’s a lot to lose’: Marshall Football season uncertain
- Big concerns about whether West Virginia has enough broadband for students