CLAY COUNTY, W.Va. (WOWK) – West Virginia State Police say a complaint of a missing person has lead to an investigation surrounding a double-murder and suicide in Clay County.
The Clay County detachment of the WVSP received a missing person’s complaint regarding the victim Alecxandria Auxier, 28, of Indore around noon Friday, October 11, 2019. Upon further investigation, WVSP members discovered that on or around September 30, 2019, the victims, Auxier and Michael Sumpter, 26, of Burnsville, W.Va. were murdered by the suspect, Joshua Foster, 30, of Lizemore, W.Va. over an unknown dispute at the suspect’s residence.
Police say the suspect concealed the victims, then committed suicide Tuesday, October 1, 2019. This investigation is ongoing.
- Boone Memorial Hospital helps miners file black lung claims for free
- WATCH LIVE | Gov. Justice to hold press conference, expected to be asked about corrections photo
- 3 fired, 34 suspended after photo of correction trainees giving apparent Nazi salute
- Two men who allegedly trespassed Raleigh County mine die
- Marshall University condemns defacement of posters with swastikas
- Little boy invites his entire kindergarten class to witness his adoption
- Free tuition program bolsters first-time freshman enrollment
- 4 dead, including shooter, in gunfire at Florida naval base
- Nelly coming to Charleston Clay Center in June
- ‘I’m praying its for real’: City of Ashland excited about news of Cliffs/AK Steel merger