ROANE COUNTY, WV (WOWK) – The West Virginia State Police released more details on a fatal crash that occurred yesterday afternoon.
At approximately 3:15, April 28, police responded to a two-vehicle crash in the 4100 Block of Ripley Road, United States Route 33.
According to police, a 2002 Ford E150, driven by Manuel Campos, 69, of Ripley, crossed the center line and collided head-on with a 2010 Chevrolet Silverado driven by William Heis, 54.
Police say Campos died on scene and Heis was flown to Charleston for treatment.
The investigation remains ongoing at this time.
- More KY State Parks set to reopen; Governor says state reaches decline in daily new cases
- Customers excited to see several Capitol Street businesses back open
- More COVID-19 testing coming to all West Virginia jails and prisons
- Kanawha County lunch program plans to feed thousands this summer
- Positive COVID-19 cases in Randolph County continue to increase
- Ohio Lt. Gov. explains the difference between absentee ballots and voting by mail
- Gov. Beshear to give daily 5 p.m. update on reopening Kentucky
- Minneapolis braces for more violence over death in custody
- Trump escalates war on Twitter, social media protections
- Board of Health approves grants to pay healthcare staff overtime