TAMPA (WFLA) – A very special puppy from southeast Missouri is going viral for being a ‘unicorn.’
The puppy, affectionately known as Narwhal, has a tail growing out of the middle of his forehead.
The puppy was rescued by Mac’s Mission earlier this month.
Narwhal was recently taken to a veterinarian for x-rays and the tail does zero harm to the puppy.
One Facebook follower said, “It appears they assembled the puppy wrong. Always follow the directions people!”
The rescue said the tail doesn’t bother him or slow him down. He’s just like any other puppy!
And in case you were wondering, the tail doesn’t wag.
- Ohio considering fund to protect opioid settlement money
- Columbus man guilty of stolen valor; Actions ‘an insult to every veteran’
- UPS driver who died after his truck was hijacked identified as a young father
- Boone Memorial Hospital helps miners file black lung claims for free
- WATCH LIVE | Gov. Justice to hold press conference, expected to be asked about corrections photo
- 3 fired, 34 suspended after photo of correction trainees giving apparent Nazi salute
- Two men who allegedly trespassed Raleigh County mine die
- Marshall University condemns defacement of posters with swastikas
- Little boy invites his entire kindergarten class to witness his adoption
- Free tuition program bolsters first-time freshman enrollment