WELCH, WV (WVNS) — Deputies arrested a man in the Berwind area of McDowell County.
Donald Wade Steele, 62, is charged with dealing methamphetamine.
Investigators said they were called to a home on a suspicious person complaint on Tuesday, July 7, 2020. When they arrived they found methamphetamine, guns, and a large amount of money.
Steele was arraigned in front of Magistrate Steve Cox who set bond at $50,000.
Steele was taken to the McDowell County Holding Unit until he can be sent to the Southwestern Regional Jail.
- 13 News Now webcast, Monday, August 3rd, 2020: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Once Isaias moves out, our weather will warm up again
- Fayette County woman battles end-stage liver disease, looking for donors
- Kanawha County school re-entry plan approved
- Interactive Roster Breakdown: Tight ends
- ‘Serious threat to livestock’ found in Gallia County
- Increase in KY COVID-19 cases begins to slow
- Wheeling man faces federal time for child porn
- Warning: Scammer pretending to be actual police officer
- See suspicious activity? WV now has a toll-free drug tip line