ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A missing 3-year-old boy was found by an officer in a pond a block away from his home and was pronounced dead in the hospital shortly after.
The St. Petersburg Police Department responded to a home at Lakewood Estates around 11:30 a.m. Sunday for the missing boy.
An officer found Malik Brown in a pond on Alcazar Way South around 11:40 a.m., about a block and a half away from his home.
The child was transported to the hospital but was later pronounced dead.
- Man Hillbillies are in state championship for first time in 31 years
- Huntington makes late run to win it against University
- US Military has no plans right now to shoot down Chinese rocket returning to Earth this weekend
- Florida principal under investigation after paddling child
- Parents voice concerns on having to switch schools