BLOUNTS CREEK, NC (WNCT) – The N.C. Center for Missing Persons has issued a Silver Alert for a missing endangered man, Tristan Issac Jones.
Jones is believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment. He was last seen at 91 Camp Hardee Rd. in Blounts Creek wearing black sweatpants and brown shoes.
Jones is a 21-year-old, black male who stands 5’8” tall and weighs 135 lbs. He is reported having short black hair and brown eyes.
Jones’ direction of travel is unknown.
Anyone with information about Tristan Issac Jones should call Deputy Boyd at the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office at 252-946-0101.
- Greenup County, KY man arrested for drug trafficking
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported
- Walmart pledges $100 million to advance racial equity
- Suspended Buffalo Police officers charged with second-degree assault
- Entire Buffalo Police Emergency Response Team resigns in support of suspended officers
- Virtual memorial service held for Annie Glenn
- War Story: World War II Veteran shares his journey through battle caused hate, to find love
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Cristobal strengthening as it moves toward Louisiana
- West Virginia sees slight uptick in positive COVID-19 cases, total recovered continues to rise
- Ohio corrections employee tests positive for COVID-19, inmates quarantined