COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) – Police in Ohio say a vehicle has crashed into a building, leaving three people dead and one person critically injured.
Columbus police say officers responded to an alarm at an NTB Tire & Service Center around 3 a.m. Sunday and found that a vehicle had crashed into the building. Police say three people were pronounced dead at the scene and the person who was injured was hospitalized in critical condition.
Authorities didn’t immediately release the names of those who died or other details of the crash. The building was closed at the time of the accident.
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
- UPDATE: Left lane of I-64 W reopened after crash
- DeWines test negative for COVID
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,294 new cases, 16 additional deaths
- More CPD officers test positive for COVID
- Mid-American Conference cancels fall football due to virus
- 22nd annual Logan Shrine Club Memorial golf outing to benefit children suffering from diseases
- Cupcake shop celebrates 10 year anniversary
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, Aug. 7: Live at 9 p.m. EST