COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) – Police in Ohio say a vehicle has crashed into a building, leaving three people dead and one person critically injured.
Columbus police say officers responded to an alarm at an NTB Tire & Service Center around 3 a.m. Sunday and found that a vehicle had crashed into the building. Police say three people were pronounced dead at the scene and the person who was injured was hospitalized in critical condition.
Authorities didn’t immediately release the names of those who died or other details of the crash. The building was closed at the time of the accident.
- Going to the Grammy’s: Nitro mother-daughter duo heading to California after winning WOWK contest
- U.S Census office in Lawrence County needs more than 12,000 workers
- West Virginia State Senate bill pushes for statewide trauma-informed practices grades K-12
- Public meeting hosted to get signatures in support of annexation
- Debate over legal adult-use cannabis in West Virginia
- Unknown powder incident at elementary school in Calhoun County no longer credible threat
- LIVE COVERAGE: House managers present case for impeaching Trump
- Accidents close two traffic lanes near Dunbar exit
- Cabell County Commission passes second amendment sanctuary resolution with 3-0 vote
- Bowling brings smiles, joy to kids during Special Olympics