DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Police are reminding people to be happy as the coronavirus pandemic weighs heavy on the minds of neighbors.
Officer J Berger, who is stationed in the Oregon District, was blasting “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” from his police cruiser. Keith Lambert posted a video of the cheerful event Sunday.
The video has been shared more than 2,000 times.
- British man runs marathon in backyard during lockdown
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19
- Another cruise ship with virus victims docking in Florida
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- How to take off disposable gloves properly
- Polar bear cub plays with toy
- Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear confirms 92 new COVID-19 cases, three new deaths
- WV PSC approves certificates for new Longview power plant in Mon County
- Michigan man pays for nurses’ gas
- Trump says ‘toughest’ weeks ahead as coronavirus spreads