LAWRENCE COUNTY, OH (WOWK) – Lawrence County officials confirmed the county’s first case of COVID-19 today.
According to a Facebook post, officials say they hoped this day would never come.
“We must stay alert and adhere to the advice and rules of our medical professionals, our Governor, and our President,” the post stated. “Our thoughts and prayers are with this person and their family as they manage through this virus.
- Trump, coronavirus task force set 5 p.m. briefing
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kanawha County now at 28
- COVID-19 makes it harder for campaigns to ask for money
- Equifax breach: Check for exposed data, get $125
- Country music legend Joe Diffie dies from COVID-19 complications
- Best Virginia alumni squad one of first five teams accepted to TBT
- ‘Please toilet paper my house’: Cute yard signs lifting spirits in Texas
- WATCH LIVE: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear provides daily COVID-19 update at 5 p.m.
- UPDATE: State Police searching for persons of interest in Monroe County
- Kanawha-Charleston Health Department: Please self-isolate after travel