COLUMBUS, OH (WOWK) — Ohio Governor Mike DeWine is requesting all Ohioans to observe a moment of silence at 2 p.m. today in remembrance of George Floyd.
The statewide moment of silence corresponds with the scheduled start of Floyd’s memorial service in Minneapolis.
Earlier today, DeWine canceled his daily press briefing out of respect for the memorial service.
- Charleston has a new citizen action group to promote social justice
- Shaquille O’Neal stops to help crash victim along Florida highway
- 13 News Now webcast, Tuesday, July 14: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Pastor loses pounds after making promise to late wife
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- Groups call for removal of Stonewall Jackson statue
- 2021 National Boy Scout Jamboree postponed
- Kanawha County Board of Education releases survey results for West Side middle school
- Kentucky man arrested after child abuse investigation
- WV pandemic cases climb again as recoveries edge toward 3,000