Rep. Kent Smith, (D-Euclid) and Rep. Mary Lightbody, (D-Westerville) are the primary sponsors of the bill.
Five of their democratic colleagues, State Reps. Erica C. Crawley (Columbus), Tavia Galonski (Akron), Michael O’Brien (Warren), Michael Sheehy (Oregon), and Lisa Sobecki (Toledo), are cosponsors on the bill.
- See suspicious activity? WV now has a toll-free drug tip line
- Pres. Trump to hold Monday briefing
- Buckeye State’s COVID-19 cases edge toward 94K
- Beshear gives COVID-19 update as weekend data leans toward plateau
- Marshall County confirms first COVID-19 related death
- Logan County COVID-19 outbreak closes circuit, magistrate court
- Mingo County records 3rd COVID19 death
- Huntington firefighters test positive for COVID-19
- WATCH LIVE: Tropical Storm Isaias to become a hurricane before landfall in the Carolinas, hurricane warnings issued
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 105th birthday with drive-by salute