SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) – The Springfield Township Police Department has arrested Davonna Reed, 32, on multiple charges including felony child abuse.
In late October, Reed’s daughter was taken to Akron Children’s Hospital after she became sick. Doctors determined the child’s blood alcohol content (BAC) was .359%, according to a press release.
The child was treated in the Natal Intensive Care Unit. Detectives say Reed allowed the child to ingest alcohol. She was booked into the Summit County Jail.
- Natalie Tennant running for Secretary of State in an attempt to regain seat
- Cross Lanes residents voice their disapproval for proposed Nitro annexation
- Cabell Huntington Hospital nurses vote to organize a union
- Ohio lawmakers consider removing statute of limitations for rape cases
- Dad used 11-month-old as ‘human shield’ in drug deal; baby shot multiple times
- Scioto County doctor sentenced for role in pill mill
- Police searching for missing Berkley County man
- Kanawha County health officials prepare for rise in HIV
- Charleston Announces Inaugural Youth Council
- WATCH: Live on the Red Carpet from the 2019 CMA Awards