ATHENS, Ohio (AP) – Ohio University’s police are investigating a death in a campus residence call.
The department posted via its Twitter account late Saturday that there was an “unattended death” earlier in the day at Wilson Hall.
No other information was released, but police said based on the information they have, there’s no reason to believe that the death represents an ongoing threat to safety in the southeast Ohio community.
- Remembering Alex Miller
- Fatal motorcycle crash caused by dead deer in road
- Huntington Police Investigating Deadly Downtown Shooting
- Fans, teams, and communities honor those not able to play high school football
- Huntington’s aerospace program offers a bright future for high school students and community
- Conference aims to bridge gap between patients and providers
- Fugitive from Oklahoma arrested in Kanawha County
- Greyhound racing debate continues
- Mom allegedly rubs heroin on daughter’s gums, killing her
- Up and down economy has some West Virginians concerned