ATHENS, Ohio (AP) – Ohio University’s police are investigating a death in a campus residence call.
The department posted via its Twitter account late Saturday that there was an “unattended death” earlier in the day at Wilson Hall.
No other information was released, but police said based on the information they have, there’s no reason to believe that the death represents an ongoing threat to safety in the southeast Ohio community.
- Finding Faith: Kentucky inmates baptized with the hope to turn life around
- Nitro mother and daughter attend Grammy Awards after winning WOWK contest
- Suspect in custody after hitting Kanawha County Deputy’s cruiser and fleeing scene
- Huntington’s 23rd Ice Bowl has record turnout to fight hunger
- Portsmouth mother creates forever home for 18-year-old
- One injured in motorcycle crash
- BREAKING: Kobe Bryant among those dead in helicopter crash outside Los Angeles
- Lincoln County woman worried for her health after dialysis center announces it’s closing
- Robotics tournament arrives at the mountain state
- Futsal indoor soccer tournament brings awareness to area youth