LAS VEGAS (KLAS/WDTN) — A woman accused of killing her husband in southwest Ohio was arrested in Las Vegas on Saturday following a nearly week long, nationwide search.
Investigators say Stormy Delehanty, 28, allegedly stabbed her husband to death last week in Deerfield Township, according to WDTN. His body was found by a relative on Monday evening, July 6. It is not clear when the stabbing happened.
According to Las Vegas Metropolitan Police, officers arrested Delehanty at Boulder Station Casino Saturday without incident.
A murder warrant for Delehanty was issued after the Warren County Sheriff’s Office says she fled the area. Before being arrested, law enforcement said her last known location was in Utah on July 9.
Delehanty is being held in the Clark County Detention Center until she can be extradited back to Warren County, Ohio.
- Destination West Virginia: Palace of Gold
- COVID-19 outbreak at Ironton healthcare facility
- Former NY mayor dies, 2 others hospitalized in food processor explosion
- Latest COVID-19 Stimulus Bill in limbo in Congress
- WV transplant helps grow recreation in the Elk River area
- COVID-19 surge hospital accepts first patient
- Kentucky mask mandate extended for 30 days
- Tuition waivers available for dependents of employees at WVSU
- Two new COVID-19 deaths in Mingo County
- Beshear set to give COVID-19 update