REYNOLDSBURG, OH (WCMH) — A resident of Reynoldsburg, Ohio found an unusual stowaway on her vehicle Wednesday morning. The unnamed driver was returning from Cincinnati when a hawk and the front of her Honda came together.
When the driver got home and found the aviator clinging to the grill instead of bouncing away, the called the police department.
Officers Duncan and Baltimore arrived and were able to dislodge the bird of prey. When they were finished, the officers set the bird back to the airways.
When the department posted photos of the two men with the bird on social media its followers were thankful, proud, and appreciative of what the men had done.
- Charleston YWCA works to overcome COVID-19 challenges
- Ohio representatives: Eviction crisis looming
- New Cheetos mac and cheese hitting Walmart shelves this weekend nationwide
- Nitro Mission Team hosts first community-wide free food giveaway
- Charleston, WV: The fastest shrinking small city in the United States
- First monument honoring a woman to be unveiled at Kentucky State Capitol
- Gov. Justice unveils WV school reopening plans
- Nearly 900 total COVID-19 cases in Kanawha County
- Wedding photographer captures Beirut explosion
- Virus testing in the US is dropping, even as deaths mount