YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (AP) – Authorities say police called to an Ohio home discovered the bodies of three men who had been fatally shot.
The Warren Tribune Chronicle reports the men were in their late 30s to early 40s and were found by officers Thursday night in Youngstown. A Youngstown police captain says robbery might have been a motive for the slayings although it’s unclear whether anything was stolen.
Police are awaiting confirmation from the Mahoning County Coroner’s Office before releasing the victims’ names. Police say two guns were used in the slayings and that more than one shooter might have been involved.
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- OSU cuts class sizes, will test on-campus students weekly to fight COVID-19
- Newsfeed Now: Man hangs off semi; Biden picks running mate
- WV DHHR: Six more deaths reported from COVID-19
- COVID-19 outbreak at nursing home in Scioto County
- Media mogul Sumner Redstone dies at 97
- Sexual assault trial of former Marshall student continues
- Pregnant woman fatally hit by car
- How Biden chose Harris: Inside his search for a running mate
- Take a look inside the new WVU football locker room