CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – If you bought salmon in Ohio, you may want to take a look inside your refrigerator.
Mill Stream is voluntarily recalling cold, smoked salmon for fear of possible botulism. The potentially tainted products were sold from March through September of this year in sealed packages.
- Ohio corrections employee tests positive for COVID-19, inmates quarantined
- Three people shot in parking lot of Ironton bar
- WARNING: Poisonous plants blooming soon in Central Ohio
- Ohio man shot after confrontation at residence
- VIDEO: Amazon trailers go up in flames in massive fire at commercial building
- Inmate cuts off part of his finger, mails it to newspaper to protest jail conditions
- Three undocumented immigrants plead guilty to federal charges
- Overall, a very nice weekend but hot weather looms!
- Two dogs die in hot car after AC fails while owner attends dog training lecture
- Backpack Buddy Community Packing Day still on for Putnam County