CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – If you bought salmon in Ohio, you may want to take a look inside your refrigerator.
Mill Stream is voluntarily recalling cold, smoked salmon for fear of possible botulism. The potentially tainted products were sold from March through September of this year in sealed packages.
- Natalie Tennant running for Secretary of State in an attempt to regain seat
- Cross Lanes residents voice their disapproval for proposed Nitro annexation
- Cabell Huntington Hospital nurses vote to organize a union
- Ohio lawmakers consider removing statute of limitations for rape cases
- Dad used 11-month-old as ‘human shield’ in drug deal; baby shot multiple times
- Scioto County doctor sentenced for role in pill mill
- Police searching for missing Berkley County man
- Kanawha County health officials prepare for rise in HIV
- Charleston Announces Inaugural Youth Council
- WATCH: Live on the Red Carpet from the 2019 CMA Awards