PORTSMOUTH, OH (WOWK) — A Stout man passed away from injuries in a fatal crash.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol says Jonathan Petrie, 38 of Stout, OH died of his injuries from a one-vehicle crash Thursday night near Nile Township.
The car he was riding in crashed, ending up on the passenger side in a creek.
Petrie was unrestrained and succumbed to injuries sustained in the crash.
No word on the condition of the driver.
- MAC cancels fall football season due to virus
- 22nd annual Logan Shrine Club Memorial golf outing to benefit children suffering from diseases
- Cupcake shop celebrates 10 year anniversary
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, Aug. 7: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- WV Corrections continues close watch on COVID-19 numbers at jail
- Shop back to school: tax-free holiday weekend begins in Ohio
- Pioneer Football League cancels Fall league schedule
- WVSU students react to potential TikTok ban
- CDC changes number of days someone has to quarantine if infected with COVID-19
- Governor says West Virginia schools are prepared to reopen