FRANKFORT, KY (WOWK) – Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear confirms 92 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the total up to 917. There have been three new deaths.
Secretary of Health and Family Services Eric Friedlander says those who need healthcare coverage should go to govstatus.egov.com/kycovid19 and fill out the form to get temporary healthcare coverage through June 30.
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead
- Protesters hold ‘Stroll to the Poll’ event, encouraging voters to cast early ballots
- State tests over 1,600 of state’s vulnerable population
- Next court appearance set for father of man accused of fatal Waffle House shooting
- Officer saves choking child while on lunch break at Olive Garden
- Greenup County, KY man arrested for drug trafficking
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported
- Walmart pledges $100 million to advance racial equity
- Suspended Buffalo Police officers charged with second-degree assault
- Entire Buffalo Police Emergency Response Team resigns in support of suspended officers