Police: High school student taken to hospital after eating marijuana gummy

News
Countdown to the Big Game on WOWK
February 07 2021 06:00 pm

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police say a high school student at P.S. 197 (Math, Science & Technology Preparatory School) was taken to Oishei Children’s Hospital after ingesting a marijuana gummy.

According to police, she ate the gummy while at school, with is on East Delevan Avenue.

The girl’s age is not yet known, and it’s not clear what condition she is in.

News 4 will provide more information when it’s available.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download the FREE WOWK 13 News App

Washington DC Bureau

More Washington DC Bureau

Don't Miss

Trending Stories