SAN FRANCISCO, CA (KRON) — President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka donated money to re-elect Senator Kamala Harris as Attorney General back in 2014, according to records.
Three donations were made under their names for thousands of dollars:
- Sept. 26, 2011: Donald J. Trump donated $5,000
- Feb. 20, 2013: Donald J. Trump donated $1,000
- June 3, 2014: Ivanka Trump donated $2,000
On Tuesday, Senator Kamala Harris was announced as presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s running mate.
Harris is the first Black woman to compete on a major party’s presidential ticket.
The news was confirmed on Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Biden called Harris “a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country’s finest public servants.”
- Big Game Bound: Key showdown between Bucs and Rams highlights Week 3 NFL slate
- When is Trick-or-Treat 2021 in Charleston?
- Powerball jackpot soars to $523 million
- West Virginia reports 1,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations
- Unvaccinated Florida COVID patient flown to Connecticut for life-saving treatment after reaching out to 169 hospitals