CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – A luncheon will take place at the West Virginia Cultural Center in Charleston in honor of Cervical Health Awareness Month.
The Cultural Center partnered with the West Virginia Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program to display the 2018-2020 Quilts of Hope.
The Quilts of Hope are made by volunteers throughout the state sell donation tickets to raise funds for the WV Diagnostic and Treatment Fund.
The quilts will be on display the rest of January at the Cultural Center. You can find them at 1900 Kanawha Boulevard East.
- Ready to have the time of your life? Jennifer Grey returning for ‘Dirty Dancing’ sequel
- Kentucky Education Association: “Public schools should not open to in-person instruction”
- COVID-19 exposure closes local county court
- Trolls doll pulled after complaints it promotes child abuse
- Study shows second wave of layoffs underway
- Kentucky State Police raise $16,000 for Special Olympics
- Gov. DeWine explains his contradicting COVID-19 test results
- Crash closes roadway in Kanawha County, telephone poles down
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: 1,204 new cases, 34 additional deaths reported
- Here’s what you need to know about the WV $200 school clothing allowance