SAINT ALBANS, WV (WOWK) — Cliff Mason may not think the new street sign he made is a big deal, but the neighborhood and the Saint Albans Chamber of Commerce are loving it.
“For the life of me I can’t understand what the big deal is about it,” said Mason, the longtime Sunset Drive resident, who was publicized in a social media post by the chamber of commerce.
- See suspicious activity? WV now has a toll-free drug tip line
- Pres. Trump to hold Monday briefing
- Buckeye State’s COVID-19 cases edge toward 94K
- Beshear gives COVID-19 update as weekend data leans toward plateau
- Marshall County confirms first COVID-19 related death
- Logan County COVID-19 outbreak closes circuit, magistrate court
- Mingo County records 3rd COVID19 death
- Huntington firefighters test positive for COVID-19
- WATCH LIVE: Tropical Storm Isaias to become a hurricane before landfall in the Carolinas, hurricane warnings issued
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 105th birthday with drive-by salute