PUTNAM COUNTY, W.Va. (WOWK) – A semi has overturned near the Buffalo Bridge in Putnam County. The accident is causing major delays in the area. No injuries have been reported.
Deputies have opened one lane of Route 35 to allow traffic to move slowly. However emergency management services say the road will close temporarily as they load the semi onto a tow truck.
- WATCH: Live on the Red Carpet from the 2019 CMA Awards
- West Virginia county opts out of federal opioid negotiation class
- Meet Narwhal, the puppy found with a tail growing out of his head
- LEGO convention set to come to Charleston in 2020
- West Virginia Governor asked to end sales of flavored vaping products
- Record cold temperatures hit area Wednesday morning
- Man dies from injuries after 50-car pileup in Ohio
- Firefighter dies day before Disney trip while saving baby from burning home
- West Virginia Deputies looking for suspects that stole an ATM
- Car thief drives off with sleeping toddler