PUTNAM COUNTY, W.Va. (WOWK) – A semi has overturned near the Buffalo Bridge in Putnam County. The accident is causing major delays in the area. No injuries have been reported.
Deputies have opened one lane of Route 35 to allow traffic to move slowly. However emergency management services say the road will close temporarily as they load the semi onto a tow truck.
- Parents arrested after 10-year-old tests positive for meth
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 36,350 cases, 2,258 deaths reported
- Tropical Storm Cristobal forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Athletes join protest in Morgantown
- Amsted Rail invests in West Virginia company
- WV National Guard investigates ‘inflammatory comments’ regarding national protests
- Kentucky motorists encouraged to renew license through mail
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral
- Man arrested on drug charge in Meigs County
- Photos: More violence shakes the US