MATAWAN, N.J. (CBS) – A dog who has been in a shelter for a long time has finally found her forever home.
The Husky House shelter in Matawan, New Jersey said a breeder dropped Jubilee off, saying he was having trouble selling her because she looked “weird.” The shelter turned to the internet to find a forever home for Jubilee … and the response was “overwhelming.”
After the post went viral, four-year-old Jubilee was adopted by some of the Husky House’s previous adopters.
- Mountaineer Foodbank hosts mobile food pantry for a community in need
- Shake Shoppe hosts fundraiser for WV Habitat for Humanity
- Multiple fire departments battle Kanawha County fire
- Senators push to make New River Gorge a national park and preserve
- President Trump authorizes additional disaster assistance for historic 2016 flood
- Basketball team wins fight to play in tournament
- Marshall University to play East Carolina in memory of 75 who died in plane crash
- WV House wants criminal investigation of hospital closures
- PTSD Bill passes WV House of Delegates
- “Friends” is getting a reunion