CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Clinic shared a touching message on Valentine’s Day after spotting giant words of support carved in the snow outside the medical center.
Cleveland Clinic News tweeted, “A beautiful message was left at our main campus today.”
Someone wrote “Mom Be Brave” for their mother who is battling cancer.
“To the person who wrote it, you’ve touched our hearts,” the hospital wrote.
- Miners, Black Lung patients at risk during COVID-19 outbreak
- WATCH LIVE: Manchin joins Charleston virtual town hall on COVID-19 pandemic, tonight at 7
- Ground zero: inside the front lines
- Boyd County, KY, announces three new COVID-19 cases
- Facebook expands ‘community help’ feature
- WV Governor and ACLU at odds over Covid-19 precautions
- ‘Star Wars’ actor and dialect coach Andrew Jack dies from coronavirus
- Orphaned bear cub found in forest recovering
- Pittsburgh Pirates offer resources for kids doing at-home learning
- Charities ask people to wait to drop off thrift store donations