ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) – No injuries were reported after fire broke out at the future home of the Texas Rangers, which is under construction in Arlington.
Arlington Fire Department Lt. Mike Joiner said the blaze Saturday afternoon at Globe Life Field was brought under control and the cause has not been determined. The estimated $1.1 billion ballpark includes a retractable roof and is scheduled to open for the 2020 Major League Baseball season.
- Kids can get it too: COVID-19 cases high among children
- Commissioners encourage residents to become foster parents, growing need after opioid epidemic
- Kanawha County honors Hoppy Shores with dedication of courtroom
- Flash flood warning for parts of southeast Kentucky Thursday night
- 13 News Now webcast, Thursday, Aug. 6: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Police investigating Charleston homicide, suspects on the run
- Army Captain honored for two decades of serving his country
- Destination West Virginia: Palace of Gold
- COVID-19 outbreak at Ironton healthcare facility
- Former NY mayor dies, 2 others hospitalized in food processor explosion