ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) – No injuries were reported after fire broke out at the future home of the Texas Rangers, which is under construction in Arlington.
Arlington Fire Department Lt. Mike Joiner said the blaze Saturday afternoon at Globe Life Field was brought under control and the cause has not been determined. The estimated $1.1 billion ballpark includes a retractable roof and is scheduled to open for the 2020 Major League Baseball season.
- OLBH closure announcement affects local businesses
- Update: Two people sent to the hospital in shooting in Guyandotte
- Charleston’s annual Carnaval is just around the corner
- Special grand jury indicts Jackson County, WV man in death of infant daughter
- ‘Shoe Fairy’ receives surprise from anonymous donor
- Kanawha Valley Collective hopes to collect 200 blankets
- Former delegate Riley Moore to run for West Virginia State Treasurer
- New bill could change cursive curriculum in elementary schools
- WV House of Delegates approves controversial fire code changes
- Chicago woman is 2nd US patient with new virus from China