BILOXI, Miss. (WKRG) — Police arrested five teens who are now charged with capital murder after a robbery in Biloxi, Mississippi turned deadly Monday afternoon.
Investigators said they robbed a girl under the age of 18 and threatened her at gunpoint. A fight broke out and the victim was shot and killed.
Police identified the five teens as 17-year-old Yakeshia Blackmon, 15-year-old Willow Blackmon, 15-year-old Jasmine Kelley, 17-year-old Jarvis Cook and 17-year-old Jaquez Porter.
Bond for four of the suspects was set at $1,000,000. Cook was granted no bond because he was already out on bond for aggravated assault when this crime was committed.
- WATCH LIVE: Manchin joins Charleston virtual town hall on COVID-19 pandemic, tonight at 7
- Ground zero: inside the front lines
- Boyd County, KY, announces three new COVID-19 cases
- Facebook expands ‘community help’ feature
- WV Governor and ACLU at odds over Covid-19 precautions
- ‘Star Wars’ actor and dialect coach Andrew Jack dies from coronavirus
- Orphaned bear cub found in forest recovering
- Pittsburgh Pirates offer resources for kids doing at-home learning
- Charities ask people to wait to drop off thrift store donations
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers