BILOXI, Miss. (WKRG) — Police arrested five teens who are now charged with capital murder after a robbery in Biloxi, Mississippi turned deadly Monday afternoon.
Investigators said they robbed a girl under the age of 18 and threatened her at gunpoint. A fight broke out and the victim was shot and killed.
Police identified the five teens as 17-year-old Yakeshia Blackmon, 15-year-old Willow Blackmon, 15-year-old Jasmine Kelley, 17-year-old Jarvis Cook and 17-year-old Jaquez Porter.
Bond for four of the suspects was set at $1,000,000. Cook was granted no bond because he was already out on bond for aggravated assault when this crime was committed.
- Mandatory face coverings ordered in West Virginia
- City searches for solutions as recycling cease continues due to COVID-19
- Testing appointments booking quickly following the holiday weekend
- Colin Kaepernick signs multi-project deal with Disney
- Pandemic presents unique challenges for kids with special needs and their families
- Jewel City ramps up plans for historic anniversary
- Unemployed Ohioans may be eligible for an additional 20 weeks of benefits
- COVID-19 cases in WV continue to rise
- Winfield Youth Baseball webcast streaming 7:30 p.m. EST Monday, July 6, 2020
- Search for suspects in Kanawha County burglary underway