MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (CNN Newsource) — Google Maps is competing with traffic and GPS app ‘Waze’ with some new features. Users around the world will soon be able to report where police officers are hiding. They’ll also get the option to identify things like construction, lane closures, disabled vehicles, and objects in the road.
An earlier version of the reporting feature is already available for Android users. But starting last week, updates began that will include Apple users.
- City mission and day center in Huntington help all kinds of people stay out of the cold during the Winter
- Santa Claus comes to Charleston and kicks off the holiday shopping season
- Task force leads to 13 arrests, warrants out for 5 others
- ’90s Potomac River Rapist suspect arrested
- Ohio lawmakers looking to stop the clock on Daylight Saving Time
- Documentary brings awareness to dangers of hazing
- ‘Wall of Honor’ recognizes veterans at Toyota plant
- WVU Medicine Children’s Mediathon Raises $1.23M
- Get paid to watch 24 Hallmark Christmas movies by Christmas Day
- WVU launches “Would You?” campaign 5 years after death of Nolan Burch