CHICAGO (WGN) — It’s National Pancake Day at IHOP on Tuesday.
Starting at 7 a.m. on Feb. 25, participating IHOP restaurants are giving away free short stacks of buttermilk pancakes.
This year, in addition to a free short stack, customers can enter a contest to win 250,000 prizes, including free pancakes for life.
National Pancake Day is a fundraiser for IHOP’s charity partners, including Shriners Hospital for Children.
IHOP has raised more than $30 million for charity since it started IHOP National Pancake Day in 2006.
To find a local IHOP restaurant or to donate online, visit www.ihoppancakeday.com.
- Michigan State University 3D-prints face shields in response to COVID-19 crisis
- Healthcare workers fly to NY to help during coronavirus pandemic
- West Virginians praised for keeping Covid-19 rates low
- Valley Health Systems opens new drive-thru COVID-19 testing site
- Gov. Beshear issues order for Kentuckians to avoid out of state travel; 480 cases, 2 new deaths
- Mountain State up to 145 confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Coronavirus in Kentucky: update from Gov. Beshear
- LIVE NOW: White House Coronavirus Task force Monday briefing
- Charleston waives penalties for business and occupation taxes
- KCHD announces new positive COVID-19 cases in Kanawha County