(CNN) – Today is National Candy Corn Day! Tomorrow is Halloween, and candy will take center stage as little ghosts and goblins head out door to door to collect treats.
But that doesn’t mean a Halloween classic can’t get some attention a little early. The sugary sweet looks like a yellow, orange, and white horn.
Love it or hate it — it often leads to debate. But after over 100 years, there is no denying candy corn is a Halloween staple.
- CDC lifts ban on US cruises
- Candlelight Vigil held for Charleston business owner
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback
- Study: 1 to 2 million tons of US plastic trash goes astray
- Ferrer-vanGinkel’s brace lifts No. 6 Mountaineers over No. 11 Kansas in front of vocal crowd