WHITFIELD COUNTY, Ga. (CNN Newsource) – A Georgia driver made it out alive after his car was impaled by logs from the front windshield to the back window. It happened on October 11, 2019, in Whitfield County, Georgia.
Authorities say the driver rear-ended a log truck. The driver only suffered minor injuries. The Whitfield County Fire Department shared images from the scene on its Facebook page.
Firefighters say they had to cut through 30 to 40 logs with chainsaws before they could even.
- City mission and day center in Huntington help all kinds of people stay out of the cold during the Winter
- Santa Claus comes to Charleston and kicks off the holiday shopping season
- Task force leads to 13 arrests, warrants out for 5 others
- ’90s Potomac River Rapist suspect arrested
- Ohio lawmakers looking to stop the clock on Daylight Saving Time
- Documentary brings awareness to dangers of hazing
- ‘Wall of Honor’ recognizes veterans at Toyota plant
- WVU Medicine Children’s Mediathon Raises $1.23M
- Get paid to watch 24 Hallmark Christmas movies by Christmas Day
- WVU launches “Would You?” campaign 5 years after death of Nolan Burch