WHITFIELD COUNTY, Ga. (CNN Newsource) – A Georgia driver made it out alive after his car was impaled by logs from the front windshield to the back window. It happened on October 11, 2019, in Whitfield County, Georgia.
Authorities say the driver rear-ended a log truck. The driver only suffered minor injuries. The Whitfield County Fire Department shared images from the scene on its Facebook page.
Firefighters say they had to cut through 30 to 40 logs with chainsaws before they could even.
- Next court appearance set for father of man accused of fatal Waffle House shooting
- Officer saves choking child while on lunch break at Olive Garden
- Greenup County, KY man arrested for drug trafficking
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported
- Walmart pledges $100 million to advance racial equity
- Suspended Buffalo Police officers charged with second-degree assault
- Entire Buffalo Police Emergency Response Team resigns in support of suspended officers
- Virtual memorial service held for Annie Glenn
- War Story: World War II Veteran shares his journey through battle caused hate, to find love
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Cristobal strengthening as it moves toward Louisiana