TAMPA (WFLA) – A very special puppy from southeast Missouri is going viral for being a ‘unicorn.’
The puppy, affectionately known as Narwhal, has a tail growing out of the middle of his forehead.
The puppy was rescued by Mac’s Mission earlier this month.
Narwhal was recently taken to a veterinarian for x-rays and the tail does zero harm to the puppy.
One Facebook follower said, “It appears they assembled the puppy wrong. Always follow the directions people!”
The rescue said the tail doesn’t bother him or slow him down. He’s just like any other puppy!
And in case you were wondering, the tail doesn’t wag.
- Charleston Mail Processing Plant Prepares for Holiday Rush
- Young boy & girl suspects sought for West Virginia mobile home arson
- MLB removes marijuana from list of banned substances for minor league players
- Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays
- Sheriff’s Office searches for owner after emaciated dog found in Ohio
- Police say Ohio granddaughter fatally shot grandmother
- 11 Chinese migrants found hidden inside furniture, appliances in moving truck
- Capt. Ray Cornwell speaks ahead of taking over as interim police chief
- Fayette County woman charged in deadly child neglect case
- FOP hosts Christmas party for Cabell County students