TAMPA (WFLA) – A very special puppy from southeast Missouri is going viral for being a ‘unicorn.’
The puppy, affectionately known as Narwhal, has a tail growing out of the middle of his forehead.
The puppy was rescued by Mac’s Mission earlier this month.
Narwhal was recently taken to a veterinarian for x-rays and the tail does zero harm to the puppy.
One Facebook follower said, “It appears they assembled the puppy wrong. Always follow the directions people!”
The rescue said the tail doesn’t bother him or slow him down. He’s just like any other puppy!
And in case you were wondering, the tail doesn’t wag.
- Possible pipe bomb materials found during Jackson County, West Virginia drug arrest
- Troubled Kentucky jail improves under new leadership
- Family Policy Council of West Virginia president files to run against Shelley Moore Capito
- Barber gives free hair cuts in honor of MLK’s legacy
- Ohio homeowners may be eligible for tornado safe room rebate
- Warming station in Charleston keeps nearly 50 people warm during cold snap
- West Virginia Attorney General joins AGs in coalitions to keep abortion regulation with states
- Ibex offers more than 100 new jobs in Charleston
- MLK Day starts early in Portsmouth with silent march
- Salvation Army opens its doors as warming center in Charleston