SULLIVAN COUNTY, TN (WJHL) – Megan Boswell, the mother of missing Evelyn, told News Channel 11 in a Facebook message that she was pregnant.
Boswell said in that message that she could not take a polygraph test because she was pregnant.
When we asked Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office officials about a polygraph, they said they “do not use polygraph.”
TBI officials also told News Channel 11 in an e-mail that, “Megan Boswell was not scheduled to meet with a TBI polygraph examiner today.”
No other details were immediately available.
For complete coverage of this ongoing AMBER Alert, CLICK HERE.
- Gov. DeWine releases guidelines for Ohio schools reopening in the fall
- Broadcaster Hugh Downs dies at 99
- Trump says he looks like the Lone Ranger in a mask and likes it
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: Gov. DeWine holds briefing, announces plans for schools
- Gov. Justice: Masks could become mandatory in buildings
- Mayor Ginther to sign executive order making wearing masks mandatory in Columbus public spaces
- Ohio National Guard tests nursing home employees across state
- Myrtle Beach council votes to require face masks in stores, restaurants, common areas
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
- WV COVID-19 cases top 3,000