SULLIVAN COUNTY, TN (WJHL) – Megan Boswell, the mother of missing Evelyn, told News Channel 11 in a Facebook message that she was pregnant.
Boswell said in that message that she could not take a polygraph test because she was pregnant.
When we asked Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office officials about a polygraph, they said they “do not use polygraph.”
TBI officials also told News Channel 11 in an e-mail that, “Megan Boswell was not scheduled to meet with a TBI polygraph examiner today.”
No other details were immediately available.
For complete coverage of this ongoing AMBER Alert, CLICK HERE.
- Local church groups gather for those at the front lines of COVID-19
- Boyd County Salvation Army remains open through pandemic
- Holz Elementary School holds ‘Honk & Holler’ parade for students
- Two care centers closing until further notice as a result of COVID-19 pandemic
- Police see increase in fatal crashes since “Stay at Home” order issued
- WV Gov. Justice addresses rumors about stay-at-home order
- Child abuse dangers during COVID-19
- KCHD recommends keeping Judicial Annex closed until April 27
- 90 new coronavirus cases in Kentucky; six additional deaths
- President Trump approves COVID-19 disaster declaration for West Virginia