SPEEDWAY, Ind. (WXIN) – When firefighters had to rush out of an Indiana Kroger in response to an emergency, a thief took their cart and money to purchase groceries, according to the Speedway Police Department.
Police are hoping to catch the person responsible.
On January 23, SPD says firefighters with the Speedway Fire Department were at Kroger to buy groceries for the firehouse.
When they returned from their run, someone had taken their cart and money.
Speedway police are asking anyone with information to contact the department.
- Hot, sunny days mean time to think about heat safety for people and pets
- Man in Joker mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials
- Two brothers, 6 and 7, die in crash after taking grandparents’ Buick out for ride
- Coronavirus pandemic weighing heavy on travel industry
- Two men sentenced in federal court for traveling to engage in sex with a minor
- Neighbors in Youngs Bottom say flooding is a growing concern in their community
- Peaceful protests continue on Charleston’s West Side
- Man allegedly caught eating 90-year-old grandmother’s body
- Some waiting for funding, others committing fraud
- George Floyd protesters return to the streets as Trump decries ‘lowlifes’