DETROIT (AP) — Toyota is recalling nearly 700,000 vehicles in the U.S. because the fuel pumps can fail and cause engines to stall. That can increase the risk of a crash.
The recall covers certain 2018 and 2019 Lexus LS 500, LC 500, RC 350, RC 300, GS 350, IS 300, ES 350, LX 570, GX 460, and RX 350 models. Also included are certain 2018 and 2019 Toyota 4Runner, Camry, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, and Tundra models. Some 2019 models also are affected including the Avalon and Corolla.
Toyota is still developing repairs. Owners will be notified by mail in mid-March.
- LIVE: Candidates answer tough questions in Democratic presidential primary debate
- Megan Boswell tells News Channel 11 she is pregnant, claims she was unable to take polygraph because of it
- Update on bumper cars in South Charleston
- Ohio lawmakers propose banning transgender athletes from girls and women’s sports
- More people turn to crowdfunding to help with medical expenses
- FDA accuses Jimmy John’s of serving vegetables linked to E. coli and salmonella outbreaks
- HB 136 continues ‘tough sell’ to Kentucky Senate
- ‘Remarkable Woman’: Dr. Sherri Young
- WV House approves Bible course elective for high schools
- Desperate to stop virus’ spread, countries limit travel