CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – Kellogg’s is getting into the holiday spirit by releasing limited-edition Ugly Sweater Pop-Tarts to give fans of the breakfast treat a bite of Christmas cheer.
The sugar cookie flavored pastries have a variety of designs featuring different animals dressed in their holiday apparel.
The company says the Ugly Sweater Pop-Tarts will be available at Walmart stores for a limited time during the holiday season.
- WATCH: Live on the Red Carpet from the 2019 CMA Awards
- West Virginia county opts out of federal opioid negotiation class
- Meet Narwhal, the puppy found with a tail growing out of his head
- LEGO convention set to come to Charleston in 2020
- West Virginia Governor asked to end sales of flavored vaping products
- Record cold temperatures hit area Wednesday morning
- Man dies from injuries after 50-car pileup in Ohio
- Firefighter dies day before Disney trip while saving baby from burning home
- West Virginia Deputies looking for suspects that stole an ATM
- Car thief drives off with sleeping toddler