CLEVELAND, Ohio (WCMH) – The newest inductees into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame have been announced.
In the Performer Category:
- Depeche Mode
- The Doobie Brothers
- Whitney Houston
- Nine Inch Nails
- The Notorious B.I.G.
- T. Rex
Ahmet Ertegun Award:
- Jon Landau
- Irving Azoff
The 35th Annual Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place May 2 at Public Auditorium in Cleveland, Ohio. The Ceremony will be broadcast live for the first time on HBO. Performances and special guests and Induction Week programs will be announced later.
- Skylift Park unfurls American flag over Gatlinburg for Presidents Day
- WVDOH continuing to work on roads damaged by weather-related emergencies
- Hong Kong police continue search for suspect in armed toilet paper robbery
- Live at 1pm ET: Analysis, updated odds to win rain-postponed Daytona 500
- West Virginia celebrates 100 years of women’s right to vote
- US judge dismisses lawsuit over transgender pronoun dispute
- Cleveland hospital shares ‘beautiful message’ left in the snow
- Ex-Syracuse Chief, Yankee Tony Fernandez dead at 57
- Annie Glenn, widow of astronaut John Glenn, turning 100
- West Virginia greyhound racing elimination bill set for final vote in Senate