MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WREG) — A Tennessee woman is facing felony charges after police say she pulled a gun on McDonald’s employees over condiments.
On Nov. 25, three employees told authorities that they were working at the Memphis McDonald’s when Asia Vester ordered in the drive-thru line. She received her food, but then allegedly became upset when she was given ketchup instead of jelly.
Words were reportedly exchanged, and that’s when the 20-year-old suspect allegedly pulled out a gun and pointed it at the employees before driving away.
Police were able to obtain video of the incident and identified Vester as a person of interest in the case. She was arrested Tuesday and charged with three counts of aggravated assault and unlawful possession of a weapon.
Local McDonald’s management referred WREG to their corporate office. WREG left McDonald’s corporate a message but have not heard back.
Vester is now out on bond and is due in court next Wednesday.
- 103-year-old woman celebrates birthday with first tattoo, first motorcycle ride
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump pulled from briefing; A look at the future of college football
- Six new deaths from virus reported in the Mountain State
- What do the kids say? K-12 students speak out on going back to school
- DMV mistake involving empty chair goes viral
- Unsolicited face masks from China arriving in mailboxes
- Big Ten presidents expected to meet today to decide on football season, per ESPN report
- Putin says Russia has approved COVID-19 vaccine
- Global COVID-19 cases double in 45 days, top 20 million
- Huntington Police investigate gas station robbery