Huntington, W.Va. (WOWK) The Huntington Fire Department responded to fire a little before 11 p.m. Thursday night at the Cabell-Wayne Association of the Blind Building at the corner of 1st Street and 4th Avenue.
The building was filled up with smoke, but there were no visible flames from the street level, according to a 13 News reporter who was at the scene.
Fire officials who were on the scene said nobody was inside the building, and no injuries were reported.
The fire was contained quickly by the fire department, and it didn’t spread to any other structures.
The cause of the fire has not been disclosed at this time by the Huntington Fire Department.
- Update: Person dies after being struck by vehicle on 4th of July
- Heat wave keeping its grip on the tri-state
- Friends of Portsmouth set up ‘Light Up the Sky’ fireworks event
- WATCH: Fabulous Fourth of July Fireworks
- WATCH AGAIN: Fireworks in downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Mountain State sees Saturday increase in COVId-19 cases
- Christopher Columbus statue vandalized, beheaded
- Fireworks return to Mount Rushmore
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 56,183 cases, 2,907 deaths
- Cast your vote: All-Mountaineer Kicking Specialist