GREENBRIER COUNTY, WV (WOWK) – West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice says possibly 28 cases of COVID-19 are related to an outbreak at a church in the area of Lewisburg, West Virginia.
The WV National Guard is working to extend testing for the community and decontaminate the church. The testing will continue today until 2 p.m. Monday, June 15 at Dorie Miller Park in Lewisburg.
Justice urges people to continue practicing social distancing and following guidelines from the CDC and state health officials as the state reopens.
- Marching band national guidelines offered to help units march forward into school season
- UPDATE: Some I-79 back open after crash
- Boyd County identifies man found in Ohio River
- Trump commutes longtime friend Roger Stone’s sentence
- No band camps in West Virginia this summer for marching units, more rules set for other musical groups as well
- New Lay’s flavored after beloved dishes at iconic American restaurants
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, July 10: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Fresh produce comes to Charleston’s West Side
- Death of 5-year-old not first involving Scioto County Children Services
- Gov. Beshear: Mask mandate in effect, despite judge’s order