Charleston WV (WOWK) – The Francis P. Jordon Golf Learning Center at Coonskin Park will open Monday, May 18, weather permitting.
The Kanawha County Commission says the center will follow the recommended guidelines for safe play and social distancing. The rules will be posted at the range.
The new rules include:
• New hours for the center are 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Last bucket will be at 6 p.m.
• Social distancing guidelines of six feet must be maintained at all times to keep the range open.
• Guests are asked to limit hand contact with golf balls as much as possible.
• All baskets must be returned to the sanitation area by each individual.
• Range balls will be sterilized before entering the dispenser.
The Kanawha County Commission reminds visitors the Coonskin Park Boat Launch is currently closed due to FEMA work. There is no input or outlet at this time.
- Board of Health approves grants to pay healthcare staff overtime
- Man learns his license plate has a twin when another driver’s bills arrive
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- WV attorney general warns of fake COVID-19 contact tracer texting scam
- Boston Marathon canceled for 1st time in 124-year history
- Ohio to begin outdoor visitation at assisted living, intermediate care facilities next month
- City of Huntington Development Office sets virtual public hearings
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 33,915 cases, 2,098 deaths reported
- US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening