HUNTINGTON, WV (WOWK) - Fans of the Fallout games traveled to Camden Park on Sunday to get a photo with the iconic sign.
The new game, Fallout 76, is based in West Virginia and features landmarks from around the state including the Greenbrier, the New River Gorge Bridge, and of course Camden Park.
The group was selling t-shirts with the shape of West Virginia with the number 76 in the center.
Anyone wearing Fallout gear received a discount ticket to the park.
Chris Barker, the event organizer, said, "I've been a Fallout fan since [Fallout 3]. That's when I started playing. I've played all of them since then, but this one I think I'm most excited for. I actually live in Catlettsburg, just over the river, but i'm quickly converting over to West Virginia because of this game."
Fallout 76 is set to be released on November 14th, 2018, on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Worries of violence accompany 2020 GOP convention choice
- The Latest: 300 mourn victims outside tourism boat business
- NRA, others sue Seattle over gun-storage law
- Grandfather arrested after California boy shoots cousin, 2