BLUEWELL, WV (WVNS) — A man was killed in a motorcycle accident on Sunday, May 24. State Troopers said it happened around 6 p.m. near the intersection of U.S. Route 52 and Lorton Lick Road.
According to investigators, Patrick Peavy lost control of his motorcycle and hit a guardrail. He was thrown from the bike and killed. Troopers said Peavy was wearing a helmet.
Cpl. J.R. Tupper is the lead investigator in the case. He said there were no other people involved in the accident.
- Charleston has a new citizen action group to promote social justice
- Shaquille O’Neal stops to help crash victim along Florida highway
- 13 News Now webcast, Tuesday, July 14: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Pastor loses pounds after making promise to late wife
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- Groups call for removal of Stonewall Jackson statue
- 2021 National Boy Scout Jamboree postponed
- Kanawha County Board of Education releases survey results for West Side middle school
- Kentucky man arrested after child abuse investigation
- WV pandemic cases climb again as recoveries edge toward 3,000