CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – West Virginia Governor Jim Justice is scheduled to give an update on COVID-19 in the Mountain State at approximately 12:30 p.m. Monday, June 29, 2020.
The briefing comes as West Virginia has been seeing an increase in positive COVID-19 cases, several of which have been linked to out-of-state travel.
- 22nd annual Logan Shrine Club Memorial golf outing to benefit children suffering from diseases
- Cupcake shop celebrates 10 year anniversary
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, Aug. 7: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- WV Corrections continues close watch on COVID-19 numbers at jail
- Shop back to school: tax-free holiday weekend begins in Ohio
- Pioneer Football League cancels Fall league schedule
- WVSU students react to potential TikTok ban
- CDC changes number of days someone has to quarantine if infected with COVID-19
- Governor says West Virginia schools are prepared to reopen
- Ready to have the time of your life? Jennifer Grey returning for ‘Dirty Dancing’ sequel