MILTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – UPDATE 1/28/2020 4:20 p.m.: The Milton Police Department says the two juveniles have been charged by juvenile petition for causing damage to several vehicles by throwing chunks of limestone at passing traffic on I-64.
ORIGINAL STORY: The Milton Police Department says two juveniles suspects have been located after allegedly throwing clumps of limestone at vehicles on I-64 east.
According to a post on the department’s Facebook page, Milton Police began receiving complaints about cars being damaged by something flying at them. Milton patrolmen found a clearing by the interstate and a cell phone which they used to locate the juvenile suspects.
At least 5 victims have been identified. If you believe you were a victim, contact Milton police at (304) 743-9211.
- Winter isn’t done yet as rain changes to snow this week
- Deputies search for missing man from Fayette County
- Officials: Washington Street building must be demolished
- Greenup County basketball coaches suspended following investigation into athlete’s eligibility
- Utah K-9 killed in line of duty to be buried in one-of-a-kind casket
- WVU will be one of the first universities in the nation to offer a music and health degree
- It’s sweet and savory, but would you eat it? KFC’s Chicken & Donut Sandwich
- Man facing charges after ATV chase at Mingo Central High School
- WV prescription drug cost bill moves forward
- Pro-life advocates rally at Capitol following Born-Alive bill passing