Wheeling, WV (WTRF) – In a letter to Wheeling Hospital staff, Wheeling Hospital’s CEO, Doug Harrison said 40 N95 masks (2 boxes) were stolen from their Corporate Health Department.
The theft has been turned over to the Wheeling Police Department who is working with Wheeling Hospital’s Security Department to review security tapes.
Wheeling Hospital states that if the perpetrator is caught they will hold them accountable to the highest extent possible by law.
- 2021 National Boy Scout Jamboree postponed
- Kanawha County Board of Education releases survey results for West Side middle school
- Kentucky man arrested after child abuse investigation
- WV pandemic cases climb again as recoveries edge toward 3,000
- Trump signs bill, executive order rebuking China
- Kanawha County requests CARES funding for road repairs
- KY reports more than 500 new COVID-19 cases bringing total above 20k
- Marshall cancels commencement ceremony
- Wear a mask in Morgantown or face a fine
- Ohio reports more than 1,000 new COVID-19 cases